Translation of bipolar in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Psychology)(depression)Example sentences1.2
(nerve cell)Example sentences
- Mania is a component of manic depressive or bipolar disease.
- I'm mentally ill with bipolar manic depression illness.
- It has become reasonably well accepted in the psychiatric literature that bipolar patients treated with an antidepressant for a depressive episode can be at risk to ‘switch’ into a manic episode.
- These cells appeared mainly as thin and bipolar cells closely related to the hypertrophic nerve trunks.
- Active movement is largely confined to each end of these elongated bipolar cells, enabling them to exert traction on the underlying substratum and to shuffle in between each other, always along the medio-lateral axis.
- At goldfish retinal bipolar cells, the calcium requirement for physiological release rates is reported to be >100 M.
- 2(animal/species)que se encuentra en las dos regiones polaresExample sentences
- When our final Guggenheim on this planet opens in 2015 at the North Pole, we will at last have accomplished our goal of being not only global but bipolar.
- Recent research on the Antarctic ice core points to the fact that both hemispheres are bound by a 'bipolar seesaw.'
- The millennial-scale asynchrony of Antarctic and Greenland climate records during the last glacial period implies that the global climate system acts as a bipolar see-saw driven by either high-latitudinal and/or near-equatorial sea-surface perturbations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to