n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) mora (f)More example sentences1.2blackberry (bush) zarzamora (f), moral (m)
- Sweet muscadine grapes, blackberries, apples, jujubes and a host of other fruits will be available at these upcoming sales.
- Cantaloupe is a perfect mix with other melons and fruit - kiwi, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, grapes and raspberries, to name a few.
- I was going to wax lyrical about my weekend, walking round the estate picking blackberries, apples and Damsons.
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.
- (only in -ing form) to go blackberrying ir* a recoger morasMore example sentences
- Like him, I too used to go blackberrying in my youth, so that my mother could make vast quantities of jam and pies in those pre-freezer days.
- Today we listened to music in bed with the papers, had a cooked breakfast in bed, played with our new cat friend and went blackberrying in the village.
- The one I'll be making this weekend will contain redcurrants, blackcurrants, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries (I'm going blackberrying when I've finished this!) and peaches.