Translation of blag in Spanish:
- 1 (violent robbery)Example sentences
- Though he is a small-time criminal he boasts of big time blags and heavy criminal acquaintances.
- Two men armed with a black handgun and a driver in the gang's getaway car are being sought in connection with the blag.
- Less than an hour later, police were alerted by a silent alarm to a second blag in neighbouring Lacey.
- 2 (pretense)camelo (masculine) [colloquial]chamullo (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Convincing the manager you deserve a refund and swaying the librarian to waive your overdue fees - these are blags, times when we use our tongues to make our lives easier.
- One especially brazen blag at an art exhibition (entered through charm, obviously) somehow resulted in a catalogue signed and personally dedicated by the artist.
- It was a phenomenal blag on his part, since most of Balding's horses were chasers, and at that time he had ridden not one chase over the big fences.
transitive verb present participle blagging past tense, past participle blagged
- 1 (obtain by deception)conseguir con camelos [colloquial]conseguir con chamullos (Chile) [colloquial]
Definition of blag in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.