Translation of blag in Spanish:
- 2 (pretense) camelo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], chamullo (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Though he is a small-time criminal he boasts of big time blags and heavy criminal acquaintances.
- Two men armed with a black handgun and a driver in the gang's getaway car are being sought in connection with the blag.
- Less than an hour later, police were alerted by a silent alarm to a second blag in neighbouring Lacey.
- Everybody else thought we were dodgy work-experience students on the blag.
- There didn't seem to be any point in trying to continue the blag, so the three of us nodded mutely.
- It was a phenomenal blag on his part, since most of Balding's horses were chasers, and at that time he had ridden not one chase over the big fences.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-gg-)
Definition of blag in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the