Translation of blather in Spanish:
- [colloquial]parlotear [colloquial]what are you blathering (on) about?¿qué tonterías or ( (Spain) tb) chorradas dices? [colloquial]
- [colloquial]tonterías (feminine plural)chorradas (feminine plural) (Spain) [colloquial]stop your blather, will you?¿quieres dejarte de decir tonterías or ( (Spain) tb) chorradas? [colloquial]Example sentences
- That dried-up worthless twit once again obscures the real point with blather.
- Real thinking should prevail, not liberal blather.
- The blather from both sides obscures the real, but largely hidden, agenda behind the tax cuts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.