Translation of blueprint in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of technical drawing) plano (masculine), proyecto (masculine); [Photography/Fotografía] cianotipo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (plan of action) programa (masculine) a blueprint for disaster el camino seguro al desastre
- None of the plans were real blueprints or technical drawings.
- A new hotel, 117 residential units, and a number of offices are all in the design blueprint.
- Inside the five-year-old company's offices are maps and blueprints of mineral claims scouted by other firms and rocks dug up by other miners.
- I'm convinced this model will be a blueprint for other authorities to follow.
- This model could be a blueprint for other states to create comprehensive methamphetamine policies as well.
- It was hoped the plan could become a blueprint for the rest of the country, but the new early opening hours were dropped because of ‘operational problems’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.