- [outline/image] desdibujar, hacer* borroso; [distinction] hacer* menos claro; [memory] hacer* borroso his eyes were blurred with tears las lágrimas empañaban sus ojosMore example sentences
- I took one look at them and ran back up to my room with tears blurring my vision.
- She looked at the letter but could not read it for the tears blurring her vision.
- The grey seafog sweeps in, blurring the boundary between sea and land, disorientating anyone held in its spell.
- [outline/image] desdibujarse, hacerse* borroso; [writing/lines] hacerse* borroso
- everything became a blur todo se volvió borroso a blur of colors una masa de colores indistintos my recollection of the party is a blur tengo un recuerdo vago or borroso de la fiestaMore example sentences
- There's nothing substantive to latch onto - all I remember is a blur of lights, noise and sweaty torsos.
- God, I wish I THOUGHT about what was going on then… who knows, I can only remember blurs… and Shane comes in.
- The rest of the evening throughout the night was a fast blur as the maids scurried and everyone got ready to leave.