Translation of blurred in Spanish:
- [hills/outline/image/vision] borroso; [sound] indistinto, poco claro all the photos were blurred todas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) fuera de foco I felt dizzy and then everything went blurred me mareé y empecé a verlo todo borroso his vision started to get blurred empezó a nublársele la vista the picture became blurred la imagen perdió nitidez the distinction had become blurred in her mind ya no veía claramente la diferenciaExample sentences
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...