Translation of blurred in Spanish:
borroso(sound)all the photos were blurred
poco clarotodas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also) fuera de focoI felt dizzy and then everything went blurredme mareé y empecé a verlo todo borrosohis vision started to get blurredempezó a nublársele la vistathe picture became blurredla imagen perdió nitidezthe distinction had become blurred in her mindya no veía claramente la diferenciaExample sentences
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.