Translation of blurred in Spanish:
- (hills/outline/image/vision)(sound)all the photos were blurredpoco claroI felt dizzy and then everything went blurredtodas las fotos habían salido mal enfocadas or (in Latin America also) fuera de focohis vision started to get blurredme mareé y empecé a verlo todo borrosothe picture became blurredempezó a nublársele la vistathe distinction had become blurred in her mindla imagen perdió nitidezya no veía claramente la diferenciaExample sentences
- We certainly wouldn't be trying to emulate people with blurred vision.
- The darkness was unworldly, he thought; objects blurred into each other, colors shifted to become unnatural.
- Symptoms included nausea, vertigo, headaches and blurred vision.
- The actual midden matrix itself was a stratigraphical disappointment with its depositional history blurred beyond recovery.
- Polishing the clouds, the blue of my eyes shines through the blurred glass.
- The lines dividing the first form of self-assertion from the second aren't merely being blurred; they're getting paved over.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.