Translation of bold in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 (daring)Example sentences
- Andreu, one of the world's leading experts in airport design, has been praised for the exceptional engineering which allows his bold ideas to come to life.
- To say it is a bold idea is not to say that it's new.
- His job has been to head a congregation whose assignment is not to generate new and bold ideas, but to preserve the integrity of the tradition of the church.
- Utzon's interior design was characterised by bold colours and fantastic shapes.
- There is less intricacy of detail, and the bold lines and strong colours relate them to North Indian folk art.
- They are like cartoons, with their bold lines, bright colours and flat shapes.
- 2 (impudent, forward) if I may be so bold as to …si me permite el atrevimiento de …to make bold with somethingusar algo como si fuera propioExample sentences
- No man's Mercedes is safe; the thieves are so bold they'll make off with your vintage automobile with a forklift.
- With a shrug, Lenore plopped down on the tiny chair of her table, crossing her legs in a bold manner.
- I believe that such feelings will not be considered bold presumption but an act of love.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.