Translation of bold in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 (daring)Example sentences
- Andreu, one of the world's leading experts in airport design, has been praised for the exceptional engineering which allows his bold ideas to come to life.
- To say it is a bold idea is not to say that it's new.
- His job has been to head a congregation whose assignment is not to generate new and bold ideas, but to preserve the integrity of the tradition of the church.
- 2 (impudent, forward) if I may be so bold as to …to make bold with somethingsi me permite el atrevimiento de …usar algo como si fuera propioExample sentences
- No man's Mercedes is safe; the thieves are so bold they'll make off with your vintage automobile with a forklift.
- With a shrug, Lenore plopped down on the tiny chair of her table, crossing her legs in a bold manner.
- I believe that such feelings will not be considered bold presumption but an act of love.
- 3(pattern)a figure in bold reliefuna figura en un relieve muy marcadoExample sentences
- Utzon's interior design was characterised by bold colours and fantastic shapes.
- There is less intricacy of detail, and the bold lines and strong colours relate them to North Indian folk art.
- They are like cartoons, with their bold lines, bright colours and flat shapes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the