- 1.1 [Military/Militar] trampa (feminine); (bomb) bomba (feminine) trampaMore example sentences1.2 (practical joke) broma (feminine)
More example sentences
- Officers seized a number of pipe bombs, a booby trap device, a handgun and ammunition and a quantity of bomb-making equipment.
- Yesterday's discovery of 10 guns, two pipe bombs, a booby trap device and hundreds of rounds of ammunition had almost certainly saved more lives.
- Instead, the Marines were leaving a promotion ceremony when one of them apparently triggered a booby trap, causing the explosion.
- Occasionally they would sneak down in the middle of the night to play some prank on the Vandals, like steal their flag or set up a booby trap outside the door.