- boicot (masculine), boicoteo (masculine) to mount a boycott organizar* un boicot or boicoteoMore example sentences
- Two Australian wool bodies have approached the boycott in very different ways.
- I have e-mailed the company and also copied my message to the financial investors for the Body Shop, stating that I will begin a boycott of Body Shop products effective immediately.
- Independent Financial Advisers who sell its policies have threatened boycotts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- boicotear, hacerle* el boicot a
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.