- boicot (masculine), boicoteo (masculine) to mount a boycott organizar* un boicot or boicoteoMore example sentences
- Two Australian wool bodies have approached the boycott in very different ways.
- I have e-mailed the company and also copied my message to the financial investors for the Body Shop, stating that I will begin a boycott of Body Shop products effective immediately.
- Independent Financial Advisers who sell its policies have threatened boycotts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- boicotear, hacerle* el boicot a
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.