Translation of boycott in Spanish:
- boicot (masculine), boicoteo (masculine) to mount a boycott organizar* un boicot or boicoteoExample sentences
- Two Australian wool bodies have approached the boycott in very different ways.
- I have e-mailed the company and also copied my message to the financial investors for the Body Shop, stating that I will begin a boycott of Body Shop products effective immediately.
- Independent Financial Advisers who sell its policies have threatened boycotts.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- boicotear, hacerle* el boicot a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.