Translation of brand in Spanish:
- 1 (mark)(cattle/crate)words branded on his memory
marcar (con hierro candente)palabras grabadas en su memoriaExample sentences
- They are cursed to the tenth generation and should be branded with a mark before their long and painful deaths.
- Cattle raising, an important source and symbol of wealth in the countryside, was feasible for many because the animals were branded and left to graze freely on open land.
- Provision would be made to brand the animals, which would be seen by veterinarians provided by the provincial department.
- But even without Augmented memory, this piece would have been branded indelibly on his brain.
- There were no wrinkles, no folds, or stretch marks that would have branded her a mother.
- An imprint left from the wooden crevices branded a mark on her face as she gritted her teeth.
- 2 (label)to brand something/somebody
assomethingtachar or tildar algo/a alguien dealgoExample sentences
- To accept this, however, would be to underrate our heroine, branding her as some kind of cheap accessory when she is, by many accounts, a gutsy and rugged individual.
- I could go on, but all I can say is that branding her as someone unfit to serve because of her politics is grossly unfair.
- He angrily criticised the national guards supporting the troops, branding them as ‘traitors’.
- Sometimes consumers may be quite happy buying a low-priced branded product knowing that it is a counterfeit copy.
- An update will also be welcome on the firm's decision to start selling branded products through supermarket discounter Lidl.
- He made his millions selling low-cost branded perfumes to retailers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.