n (plural bream)
- 1.1 (freshwater fish) brama (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (saltwater fish)cualquier pez de la familia de los espáridos como el pargo o la dorada red bream besugo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Experts will try to net all the native carp, bream and tench in the lake and take them to a fish farm before putting the poison into the water.
- This holds some big roach, bream, tench, rudd and carp.
- The fish appear to be feeding hard again after the spawning season, and the other lakes in this area should also fish well, with roach, rudd, bream and some tench available to be caught.
- After two hours all he's got is a tiddler bream and a silver trevally with poisonous spines.
- Shoals of saddled bream and horse mackerel loitered mid-water.
- I was heartened to also see good concentrations of dentex bream, the northern Mediterranean's equivalent of the barracuda.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.