Translation of brine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (salt water) olives in brineaceitunas (feminine plural) en salmueraExample sentences1.2 (sea water)
1.3 (the sea) [literary]the brineagua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) salada or de marExample sentences
- The blocks are then salted in brine for 20 days and aged for two years.
- You will find preserved vine leaves in good supermarkets and specialist stores in cans or jars, either in brine or salt.
- Discard this water and use fresh water for your brine.
- In England, the relative lack of sunshine meant that salt was usually made by heating brine artificially.
- You are still just treading water, gulping brine into your empty heart and lungs.
- Ashore a spume of brine water rains from an overhanging crag and sluices back through the beach.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the