Translation of brine in Spanish:
- 1 (salt water) olives in brineaceitunas (feminine plural) en salmueraExample sentences
- The blocks are then salted in brine for 20 days and aged for two years.
- You will find preserved vine leaves in good supermarkets and specialist stores in cans or jars, either in brine or salt.
- Discard this water and use fresh water for your brine.
- 2 (sea water)agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) salada
agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de marExample sentences
- In England, the relative lack of sunshine meant that salt was usually made by heating brine artificially.
- You are still just treading water, gulping brine into your empty heart and lungs.
- Ashore a spume of brine water rains from an overhanging crag and sluices back through the beach.
- 3 (the sea) [literary]the brineel piélago [literary]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.