noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (on animal) cerda (feminine); (on plant) pelo (masculine) this brush is genuine bristle este cepillo es de pura cerda with nylon bristle con cerda de nylonMore example sentences1.2 (on human) his face was covered in bristle(s) tenía la barba crecida
- I haven't shaved for the day, so short bristles of my beard pepper my chin.
- His lip, covered with short bristles, quavered slightly.
- Golden bristles stubbled his cheeks and jaw and his hair needed a quick comb.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (stand up) [fur/hair] erizarse*, ponerse* de punta 1.2 (bridle) erizarse* he bristleed se erizóto bristle
atsth she bristled at his rudeness su grosería la irritó or la enfureció 1.3 (have many)to bristle withsth the place was bristling with tourists el lugar estaba repleto or [pejorative/peyorativo] plagado de turistas a bristling mustache un bigote hirsuto to bristle with difficulties estar* erizado de dificultades
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to