Translation of broadcast in Spanish:
transitive verb past tense & past participle broadcast
- 1 1.1 (transmit) the fight was broadcast livela pelea se transmitió or (Spain) se retransmitió en directoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (make known) don't go broadcasting it around the office
- The funeral ceremony was broadcast live on all television channels, which replaced scheduled programs with recitations from the Koran.
- The match was broadcast live on national television and radio.
- The event was broadcast live on government-run television and radio stations.
no vayas a publicarlo por toda la oficina
- Sometimes we don't even have to open our mouths to broadcast our outsider status and offend the locals.
- Again, this is probably not the place to broadcast my feelings publicly, much rather say it to you on the phone, through a text or in person.
- The correspondence was regularly posted on a web site, broadcasting the ineptitude of this spammer to the world.
- 2 (scatter)Example sentences
- Seed is broadcast or drilled on the pastures in late winter or early spring.
- Another satisfactory method is to broadcast the seed followed by a shallow disking or harrowing and cultipacking.
- On a commercial scale, some crops may require a seed-planting drill, but you can broadcast most seed and then incorporate it with a disc pulled by a tractor.
intransitive verb past tense & past participle broadcast
- the Prime Minister will broadcast to the nationla Primera Ministra se dirigirá a la naciónExample sentences
- Kpig was the first commercial radio station to broadcast on the Web, and it has blazed trails ever since.
- This new deal will enable the station to broadcast on five frequencies a total of 25 hours a week of BBC programming.
- That's what KPIG has been doing since it became the first commercial radio station ever to broadcast on the Web.
- emisión (feminine) [formal](before noun) broadcast journalismperiodismo (masculine) de radio y televisiónbroadcast media (+ plural verb)medios (masculine plural) de radiodifusión y teledifusiónbroadcast network(broadcasting station) estación (feminine) emisora(group) cadena (feminine) de radio y televisiónbroadcast newsnoticias (feminine plural) de radio y televisión
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.