- [scope/horizons/interests] ampliar* travel broadens the mind los viajes amplían los horizontesMore example sentences
- Mr Walsh praised the industry's efforts in broadening and expanding its market reach at EU retail level.
- This volume sets out to correct the imbalance, though, inevitably, the theme broadens out to a variety of aspects of motherhood.
- This discussion of technical aspects of narrative broadens out in this essay into a criticism of the capitalist system and its effects.
- 1.1 [scope/interests] ampliarse* 1.2 (widen) [river/valley] ensancharseMore example sentences
- Lynn winks naughtily at him, and Clark's smile broadens.
- At the thought of his son, he quickly remembered the little girl who had come with him, and the smile on his face broadened.
- His eyes flipped around towards where I was hiding, and his pleasant smile broadened.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an