Translation of broaden in Spanish:
- (scope/horizons/interests)travel broadens the mindlos viajes amplían los horizontesExample sentences
- Mr Walsh praised the industry's efforts in broadening and expanding its market reach at EU retail level.
- This volume sets out to correct the imbalance, though, inevitably, the theme broadens out to a variety of aspects of motherhood.
- This discussion of technical aspects of narrative broadens out in this essay into a criticism of the capitalist system and its effects.
- 1.1(scope/interests)1.2 (widen)ampliarse(river/valley)ensancharseExample sentences
- Lynn winks naughtily at him, and Clark's smile broadens.
- At the thought of his son, he quickly remembered the little girl who had come with him, and the smile on his face broadened.
- His eyes flipped around towards where I was hiding, and his pleasant smile broadened.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.