Translation of broom in Spanish:
- 1 countable (brush) a new broom sweeps clean (before noun) broom cupboard o (American English) closetarmario (masculine) de los artículos de limpiezaa broom handleun palo de escobaExample sentences
- Many Indian basketmakers were also skilled makers of chair seats, mats, brooms, and scrub brushes as well as wooden trays, bowls, and spoons.
- Brushes, brooms, scrubbing brushes and soap are provided by the owners.
- ‘Students were told to contribute money for the purchase of brooms, mops, brushes and paint for the contest,’ he said.
- 2 uncountable (plant)retama (feminine)
hiniesta (feminine)Example sentences
- The borders are pretty much full of the usual sort of things: cherry trees, broom, hawthorn, raspberries, rhubarb, pyracantha, clematis, birch, and like so.
- No flower born in the summertime was missing from it, not even the flower of the broom, the violet, the periwinkle, or any yellow, indigo, or white flower.
- Extremely narrow fairways and tiny greens mean the Scotch broom, beach grass and native rhododendron will snag anything off line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.