Translation of browser in Spanish:
- 1 (on Internet) navegador (masculine)
- 2 (person) curioso, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Few book browsers would guess that it is about the president's dog.
- And some information is aimed at those book browsers who are interested in biographical details concerning more artistic and intellectual matters.
- The hushed reading rooms that feel cool even on a hot day, the murmuring quiet broken only by occasional whispering, and browsers lost in dark book stacks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.