- 1 (on Internet) navegador (m)
- 2 (person) curioso, -sa (m,f)More example sentences
- Few book browsers would guess that it is about the president's dog.
- And some information is aimed at those book browsers who are interested in biographical details concerning more artistic and intellectual matters.
- The hushed reading rooms that feel cool even on a hot day, the murmuring quiet broken only by occasional whispering, and browsers lost in dark book stacks.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.