- 1 (on Internet) navegador (masculine)
- 2 (person) curioso, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- Few book browsers would guess that it is about the president's dog.
- And some information is aimed at those book browsers who are interested in biographical details concerning more artistic and intellectual matters.
- The hushed reading rooms that feel cool even on a hot day, the murmuring quiet broken only by occasional whispering, and browsers lost in dark book stacks.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.