Translation of budget account in Spanish:
- (British English)cuenta (feminine) presupuestaria or (in Latin America also) presupuestalExample sentences
- Clients can arrange a simple budget account through the centre to help them pay their priority debts.
- Instead, it refers to the proposals it put forward last month to introduce individual budget accounts.
- As the premier Department store in the city, Shaws Waterford boasts an excellent mix of departments, carries top brands, has a well-trained staff and runs a very attractive budget account system for customers.
Definition of budget account in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.