- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1buff (leather) gamuza (feminine) 1.2 (color) beige (masculine)More example sentences1.3 (bare skin) in the buff [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico] en cueros [colloquial/familiar] [humorous/humorístico]
- Body fur may be black, brown, grey, buff, red, white or multi-coloured, with many varieties of face markings.
- The whole room is a zebra pelt of black and white and that colour that has been the fashion staple for so long they've invented a dozen names for it - taupe, camel, fawn, buff.
- In the raffle, if they call out ticket 315, chances are I'll have it, but in buff when they want blue.
- 2 countable/numerable (pad) gamuza (feminine)More example sentences
- Further, electrolytic polishing in a phosphoric acid solution or polishing with a buff can be conducted instead of the chemical polishing.
- The method of manufacturing a resin filled board according to claim 3, wherein said surfaces of said conductive layer are mechanically polished using a buff.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
buff (up)[metal] pulir; [floor/shoes] sacar* brillo a
- 1.1 (made of buff) (before noun/delante del nombre) de gamuza 1.2 (buff-colored) beige (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable), beis (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable) (Spain/España)