n (plural -loes or , -los)
- 1.1 (wild ox) búfalo (masculine)(water buffalo)búfalo (m) de agua, carabao (m)More example sentences1.2 (bison) (American English/inglés norteamericano) bisonte (m), búfalo (m)
More example sentences
- Endangered species include tapir, guar and banteng, wild buffalo, serow, red dog, Asiatic elephant, and leopard.
- The world's largest concentrations of eland, forest buffalo and roan antelope were virtually destroyed.
- A woman jumped into the fray, slapped the thief and then led the buffalo by the horns to safety.
- Two hundred years ago, bison, aka buffalo, roamed North America in massive herds.
- It was conducted mainly among the buffalo hunting groups of the plains region.
- The menu features game, namely rabbit, pigeon, venison and pheasant, and from time to time buffalo and wild boar.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)