Translation of buffalo in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -loes or , -los)
- 1.1 (wild ox) búfalo (masculine)(water buffalo)búfalo (masculine) de agua, carabao (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (bison) (American English/inglés norteamericano) bisonte (masculine), búfalo (masculine)
- Endangered species include tapir, guar and banteng, wild buffalo, serow, red dog, Asiatic elephant, and leopard.
- The world's largest concentrations of eland, forest buffalo and roan antelope were virtually destroyed.
- A woman jumped into the fray, slapped the thief and then led the buffalo by the horns to safety.
- Two hundred years ago, bison, aka buffalo, roamed North America in massive herds.
- It was conducted mainly among the buffalo hunting groups of the plains region.
- The menu features game, namely rabbit, pigeon, venison and pheasant, and from time to time buffalo and wild boar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.