Translation of buffalo in Spanish:
noun plural -loes or -los
- 1.1 (wild ox)also: water buffalobúfalo (masculine) de agua
carabao (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (bison)
- Endangered species include tapir, guar and banteng, wild buffalo, serow, red dog, Asiatic elephant, and leopard.
- The world's largest concentrations of eland, forest buffalo and roan antelope were virtually destroyed.
- A woman jumped into the fray, slapped the thief and then led the buffalo by the horns to safety.
- Two hundred years ago, bison, aka buffalo, roamed North America in massive herds.
- It was conducted mainly among the buffalo hunting groups of the plains region.
- The menu features game, namely rabbit, pigeon, venison and pheasant, and from time to time buffalo and wild boar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.