- 1 (meal) buffet (masculine) cold buffet buffet frío (before noun/delante del nombre) buffet lunch/meal/supper almuerzo (masculine)/comida (feminine)/cena (feminine) buféMore example sentences
- Local residents enjoyed a champagne reception on arrival, a lavish buffet of hot and cold dishes all served with live piano music.
- This buffet meal of cold and hot hors d' oeuvres often includes various forms of herring, meats, cheeses, and vegetables.
- Adding to the authenticity of the occasion will be a buffet dinner to serve as the wedding reception.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) 2.1 (counter) bar (masculine) ([ en un tren ]) (before noun/delante del nombre) buffet car (also American English/también inglés norteamericano) coche (masculine) restaurante, coche (masculine) comedor, vagón (masculine) restaurante 2.2 (cafeteria) bar (masculine) ([ en una estación ])More example sentences
- There's no dining car, which adds a bit of adventure - you have to judge your stops and make dashes for the station buffet.
- He's an average man - not too bright, not over-ambitious - but is delighted to have a beautiful wife, May, who runs the station buffet.
- The buffet on the station was icy cold, with a failed heating system.