Translation of buggy in Spanish:
noun plural buggies
- 1 1.1 (two-wheeled)Example sentences1.2 (four-wheeled)
- If the horse-drawn buggy is your normal means of transportation then the automobile is wondrous.
- More Cubans rely on horse and buggies than automobiles.
- On several occasions I passed men on horse-drawn buggies and women threshing wheat by hand.
- Shortly, a small pile covered by an American flag was brought out in an open buggy.
- There aren't even any cars - a golf buggy is about as much as you'll squeeze up its Toytown streets with their cluster s of sugar-cube houses.
- Jack heaved himself from the well-worn seat of a golf buggy that had seen better years and grinned as his tanned wrist reached for a trusty 9-iron.
- 2also: baby buggy(baby carriage)(pushchair) (British)
sillita (feminine) de paseo (plegable)Example sentences
- They would offer low-floor, easy access for parents with pushchairs and buggies, people in wheelchairs and the elderly, making public transport more accessible.
- A notice on the door proclaimed ‘Unfortunately we have no room for buggies or pushchairs’.
- For example the boot can take a child buggy and golf clubs, both items lying flat on the floor, between the rear wheel arches, without having to utilise the folding seat facility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.