Translation of bulletin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (notice) 1.2 (newsletter) 1.3 (report) (Journalism) the latest bulletin on his conditionel último parte médicoExample sentences
- Ninety years ago, there were no television pictures, radio broadcasts or Internet bulletins to flash the news around the globe in an instant.
- Broadcast magazine compared ratings for BBC and ITV bulletins before and after the election was called.
- I believe that two extra bulletins of world news are required, one in the afternoon and one in prime time.
- The commission found that viruses and worms are foreseeable events, as evidenced by the regular security bulletins issued by software companies.
- We also ask that you mention us in your church bulletin or organization's newsletter.
- The National Safety Council regularly issues bulletins warning about the number of road fatalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.