Translation of bulletin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (notice) anuncio (masculine), comunicado (masculine) 1.2 (newsletter) boletín (masculine) 1.3 (report) [Journalism/Periodismo] boletín (masculine) (informativo) the latest bulletin on his condition el último parte médicoExample sentences
- Ninety years ago, there were no television pictures, radio broadcasts or Internet bulletins to flash the news around the globe in an instant.
- Broadcast magazine compared ratings for BBC and ITV bulletins before and after the election was called.
- I believe that two extra bulletins of world news are required, one in the afternoon and one in prime time.
- The commission found that viruses and worms are foreseeable events, as evidenced by the regular security bulletins issued by software companies.
- We also ask that you mention us in your church bulletin or organization's newsletter.
- The National Safety Council regularly issues bulletins warning about the number of road fatalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.