Translation of bulletin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (notice) anuncio (masculine), comunicado (masculine) 1.2 (newsletter) boletín (masculine) 1.3 (report) [Journalism/Periodismo] boletín (masculine) (informativo) the latest bulletin on his condition el último parte médicoExample sentences
- Ninety years ago, there were no television pictures, radio broadcasts or Internet bulletins to flash the news around the globe in an instant.
- Broadcast magazine compared ratings for BBC and ITV bulletins before and after the election was called.
- I believe that two extra bulletins of world news are required, one in the afternoon and one in prime time.
- The commission found that viruses and worms are foreseeable events, as evidenced by the regular security bulletins issued by software companies.
- We also ask that you mention us in your church bulletin or organization's newsletter.
- The National Safety Council regularly issues bulletins warning about the number of road fatalities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.