- 1.1 (notice) anuncio (masculine), comunicado (masculine) 1.2 (newsletter) boletín (masculine) 1.3 (report) [Journalism/Periodismo] boletín (masculine) (informativo) the latest bulletin on his condition el último parte médicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Ninety years ago, there were no television pictures, radio broadcasts or Internet bulletins to flash the news around the globe in an instant.
- Broadcast magazine compared ratings for BBC and ITV bulletins before and after the election was called.
- I believe that two extra bulletins of world news are required, one in the afternoon and one in prime time.
- The commission found that viruses and worms are foreseeable events, as evidenced by the regular security bulletins issued by software companies.
- We also ask that you mention us in your church bulletin or organization's newsletter.
- The National Safety Council regularly issues bulletins warning about the number of road fatalities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to