Translation of bunny in Spanish:
noun plural bunnies
- 1also: bunny rabbit[colloquial]conejito (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- It's a commonplace that actors are dumb bunnies when they start talking about politics.
- So, like the brave little bunny I am, I took the day off and have mainly spent it vegetating and feeling sick.
- If I've got 20-30 pages open, which is by no means unusual, then I'm going to be a deeply sad bunny if they all just vanish with a thud.
- Nevertheless, at this stage it is going down well with the bunnies, despite warnings such a move will make the health insurance industry less viable - and what is not spelled out directly yet, result in still higher premiums.
- Coles would have appeared, or did someone think it was worth getting the bunnies at Coles Myer all panicked by introducing Newbridge into the equation?
- And, of course no more bunnies like Fosters with assets to sell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.