Translation of bunny in Spanish:
noun plural bunnies
- 1also: bunny rabbit[colloquial]conejito (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- She looks like a Los Angeles beach bunny (regulation blond hair, blue eyes, big smile).
- It was a Sunday afternoon, and Canadian beach bunnies had set up towels and umbrellas only inches apart, all along the strand.
- You poor bunny-how's the conference going?
- Nevertheless, at this stage it is going down well with the bunnies, despite warnings such a move will make the health insurance industry less viable - and what is not spelled out directly yet, result in still higher premiums.
- Coles would have appeared, or did someone think it was worth getting the bunnies at Coles Myer all panicked by introducing Newbridge into the equation?
- And, of course no more bunnies like Fosters with assets to sell.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.