- 1.1 [Chem] butilo (m) (before n) butyl rubber caucho (m) butílico butyl roofing cubierta (f) de butiloMore example sentences1.2 (butyl rubber) caucho (m) butílico
More example sentences
- These may contain solvents such as toluene, isopropryl alcohol, ethyl and butyl acetates, acetone and other ketones.
- The most durable exterior house paints are based on acrylic co-polymers of materials like methyl methacrylate and butyl acrylate.
- These reformulated gasolines contain either corn-derived ethanol or natural-gas derivatives such as MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether).
- Good ventilation, goggles, and butyl or nitrile rubber gloves are essential; work in a hood is recommended.
- Several types of synthetic materials also may be referred to as latex (eg, butyl, petroleum-based materials) but these do not contain the proteins that cause allergic reactions.
- Seam problems were resolved by the introduction of butyl seam tapes as a replacement for earlier liquid-applied neoprene adhesive.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.