- 1.1 (contractual undertaking) compromiso (m) de readquisición, pacto (m) de recompra (before noun/delante del nombre) buy-back option opción (feminine) de recompraMore example sentences1.2 (stock repurchase) autocartera (feminine)
More example sentences
- Instead, they want to continue to chase new subscribers and growth, and if there is anything left for afters, to spend it on buy-backs rather than special payouts.
- I disagree with the analysts who are saying that producer buy-backs will slow down or even disappear.
- These are precisely the rules applied by the Act to buy-backs by public companies, and the creditors’ consent to such action on the part of the company is not required.
- Another option is to extract capital through an approved share buy-back, or complete liquidation of the company.
- A higher dividend and share buy-back will be among the options, as the Solihull-based company looks to keep shareholders sweet.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand has approved listed companies for share buy-back, which started taking effect from last month onwards.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.