- 1.1 (contractual undertaking) compromiso (m) de readquisición, pacto (m) de recompra (before n) buy-back option opción (f) de recompraMore example sentences1.2 (stock repurchase) autocartera (f)
More example sentences
- Instead, they want to continue to chase new subscribers and growth, and if there is anything left for afters, to spend it on buy-backs rather than special payouts.
- I disagree with the analysts who are saying that producer buy-backs will slow down or even disappear.
- These are precisely the rules applied by the Act to buy-backs by public companies, and the creditors’ consent to such action on the part of the company is not required.
- Another option is to extract capital through an approved share buy-back, or complete liquidation of the company.
- A higher dividend and share buy-back will be among the options, as the Solihull-based company looks to keep shareholders sweet.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand has approved listed companies for share buy-back, which started taking effect from last month onwards.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.