- 1.1 (company regulation) norma (feminine) the airport authority bylaws el reglamento del aeropuertoMore example sentences1.2 (local, municipal law) (British English/inglés británico) ordenanza (feminine) municipal
More example sentences
- The company itself controlled its members through by-laws giving exclusive rights in certain books to certain publishers.
- He welcomed the Town Council's move to introduce bye-laws to control the use of jet skis in Tramore Bay, but stressed that the laws needed to be backed up with the resources to enforce them.
- Sligo County Council's environmental services presented the bye-laws to members of both the county and borough councils, who approved them last week.
- In the peculiar circumstances of this case, I find that a case has not been made to deny the directors their right to enforce the by-laws of the corporation.
- Other forms of delegated legislation include the power of ministers to legislate by Order in Council and for local authorities to make by-laws.
- Meetings and marches are subject to the laws prohibiting obstruction of the highway, public nuisance, and trespass, and to local authority by-laws.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...