Translation of bylaw in Spanish:
- 1.1 (company regulation) norma (feminine) the airport authority bylaws el reglamento del aeropuertoExample sentences1.2 (local, municipal law) (British English/inglés británico) ordenanza (feminine) municipal
- The company itself controlled its members through by-laws giving exclusive rights in certain books to certain publishers.
- He welcomed the Town Council's move to introduce bye-laws to control the use of jet skis in Tramore Bay, but stressed that the laws needed to be backed up with the resources to enforce them.
- Sligo County Council's environmental services presented the bye-laws to members of both the county and borough councils, who approved them last week.
- In the peculiar circumstances of this case, I find that a case has not been made to deny the directors their right to enforce the by-laws of the corporation.
- Other forms of delegated legislation include the power of ministers to legislate by Order in Council and for local authorities to make by-laws.
- Meetings and marches are subject to the laws prohibiting obstruction of the highway, public nuisance, and trespass, and to local authority by-laws.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.