Translation of byline in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Journalism/Periodismo] data (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in soccer) línea (feminine) de meta
- We also think today's newspaper requires more than bylines.
- Impressed by media since her childhood, she fancied to work with a TV channel or get her bylines published in newspapers.
- What does the byline on a newspaper story signify?
- In one move last week, he was cornered close to the byeline by two Bolton defenders as a high pass was floated towards him.
- McManus raced to the byeline and cut back this time across the face of the goal.
- He makes a dash for the byline but is dispossessed before he can get a cross in.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- firmar ([ un artículo periodístico ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know Mexico City has twenty daily newspapers? The morning daily Excelsior (www.excelsior.com.mx), established in 1917, is often considered the nation's best and one of the most important newspapers of the Spanish-speaking world. La Jornada is another important daily, and there is an English-language daily, The News.