- 1.1 [Journalism/Periodismo] data (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in soccer) línea (feminine) de meta
More example sentences
- We also think today's newspaper requires more than bylines.
- Impressed by media since her childhood, she fancied to work with a TV channel or get her bylines published in newspapers.
- What does the byline on a newspaper story signify?
- In one move last week, he was cornered close to the byeline by two Bolton defenders as a high pass was floated towards him.
- McManus raced to the byeline and cut back this time across the face of the goal.
- He makes a dash for the byline but is dispossessed before he can get a cross in.
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.