- (British English) [colloquial]shut your cakehole¡cállate (la boca)!
¡cierra el pico! [colloquial]Example sentences
- We weren't very sophisticated in our tequila luges - a block of ice on an angle with a carved channel for the flow of tequila into our waiting cakeholes was as far as we got.
- Every flavourless morsel of sandwich, every last disgusting splodge of bitter, vinegary BBQ gunk, they disappeared down my cakehole as if they were spiced sugar plums.
- Every once in a long while, he actually shuts his cakehole, but basically he is insane.
Definition of cakehole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.