- (British English) [colloquial]shut your cakehole¡cállate (la boca)!¡cierra el pico! [colloquial]Example sentences
- We weren't very sophisticated in our tequila luges - a block of ice on an angle with a carved channel for the flow of tequila into our waiting cakeholes was as far as we got.
- Every flavourless morsel of sandwich, every last disgusting splodge of bitter, vinegary BBQ gunk, they disappeared down my cakehole as if they were spiced sugar plums.
- Every once in a long while, he actually shuts his cakehole, but basically he is insane.
Definition of cakehole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than