Translation of calculus in Spanish:
- 1 u and c(plural -luses)[Mathematics/Matemáticas] cálculo (masculine) or análisis (masculine) (matemático)Example sentences
- By integrating the function using calculus we can compare the sum of the series with the integral of the function and draw conclusions from this.
- There are shorter methods for summing an infinite number of terms in calculus and other branches of advanced mathematics.
- Newton was one of the inventors of the branch of mathematics called calculus.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -li /-laɪ/)(stone) [Medicine/Medicina] cálculo (masculine)Example sentences
- Depending on where they are located, kidney stones are also known as renal calculi, urinary calculi, urinary tract stone disease, nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis, and ureterolithiasis.
- Key words used included kidney stones, urinary calculi, urolithiasis, urinary tract stones, and nephrolithiasis.
- If stones are present, they appear as radiolucent or radiopaque calculi within the gallbladder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.