- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable(plural -luses)[Mathematics/Matemáticas] cálculo (m) or análisis (m) (matemático)More example sentences
- By integrating the function using calculus we can compare the sum of the series with the integral of the function and draw conclusions from this.
- There are shorter methods for summing an infinite number of terms in calculus and other branches of advanced mathematics.
- Newton was one of the inventors of the branch of mathematics called calculus.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -li /-laɪ/)(stone) [Medicine/Medicina] cálculo (masculine)More example sentences
- Depending on where they are located, kidney stones are also known as renal calculi, urinary calculi, urinary tract stone disease, nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis, and ureterolithiasis.
- Key words used included kidney stones, urinary calculi, urolithiasis, urinary tract stones, and nephrolithiasis.
- If stones are present, they appear as radiolucent or radiopaque calculi within the gallbladder.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.