Translation of calculus in Spanish:
- 1 u and c(plural -luses)[Mathematics/Matemáticas] cálculo (masculine) or análisis (masculine) (matemático)Example sentences
- By integrating the function using calculus we can compare the sum of the series with the integral of the function and draw conclusions from this.
- There are shorter methods for summing an infinite number of terms in calculus and other branches of advanced mathematics.
- Newton was one of the inventors of the branch of mathematics called calculus.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -li /-laɪ/)(stone) [Medicine/Medicina] cálculo (masculine)Example sentences
- Depending on where they are located, kidney stones are also known as renal calculi, urinary calculi, urinary tract stone disease, nephrolithiasis, urolithiasis, and ureterolithiasis.
- Key words used included kidney stones, urinary calculi, urolithiasis, urinary tract stones, and nephrolithiasis.
- If stones are present, they appear as radiolucent or radiopaque calculi within the gallbladder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the