- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable 1.1 (of event, trip, flight) cancelación (feminine) 1.2 (of order, booking) cancelación (feminine) there may be some cancellations on the night [Theater/Teatro] quizás haya alguna devolución esa misma nocheMore example sentences
- Prizes described above are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice.
- However, this did not stop the bank from imposing a $100 cancellation fee.
- Getting out of those contracts now means having to pay cancellation fees.
- 2 countable/numerable (on stamp) matasellos (masculine)More example sentences
- It's then sent through our inkjets and given a cancellation mark over the stamps.
- At first the Post Office applied a red cancellation mark to the new Penny Black stamps on envelopes, but it readily washed off.
- Likewise, abstract designs derived from dry reeds, postage cancellations, typography, wire fences, waves and seagulls fill the spiral form of Snail Maze.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.