- 1 u and c 1.1 (of event, trip, flight) cancelación (feminine) 1.2 (of order, booking) cancelación (feminine) there may be some cancellations on the night [Theater/Teatro] quizás haya alguna devolución esa misma nocheMore example sentences
- Prizes described above are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice.
- However, this did not stop the bank from imposing a $100 cancellation fee.
- Getting out of those contracts now means having to pay cancellation fees.
- 2 countable/numerable (on stamp) matasellos (masculine)More example sentences
- It's then sent through our inkjets and given a cancellation mark over the stamps.
- At first the Post Office applied a red cancellation mark to the new Penny Black stamps on envelopes, but it readily washed off.
- Likewise, abstract designs derived from dry reeds, postage cancellations, typography, wire fences, waves and seagulls fill the spiral form of Snail Maze.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.