- 1.1 (frank) abierto, franco, sincero what's your candid opinion? dime francamente lo que opinasMore example sentences1.2 [photograph/shot] natural
More example sentences
- This is the most honest, candid, and intelligent discussion I've read of this topic.
- Corporate tax people need to be candid and straightforward about all that information.
- You would hope that all of those who are interviewed would be truthful and candid and forthcoming.
- Peyton's work may be said to simulate a posed fashion shot, his a candid photo.
- The idea is inspired by a character in the play who takes candid photographs from inside a box.
- Karen mouthed silently as she snapped a few candid photographs of the two women.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.