- 1.1 (frank) abierto, franco, sincero what's your candid opinion? dime francamente lo que opinasMore example sentences1.2 [photograph/shot] natural
More example sentences
- This is the most honest, candid, and intelligent discussion I've read of this topic.
- Corporate tax people need to be candid and straightforward about all that information.
- You would hope that all of those who are interviewed would be truthful and candid and forthcoming.
- Peyton's work may be said to simulate a posed fashion shot, his a candid photo.
- The idea is inspired by a character in the play who takes candid photographs from inside a box.
- Karen mouthed silently as she snapped a few candid photographs of the two women.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.