Translation of candid in Spanish:
- 1.1 (frank) abierto, franco, sincero what's your candid opinion? dime francamente lo que opinasExample sentences1.2 [photograph/shot] natural
- This is the most honest, candid, and intelligent discussion I've read of this topic.
- Corporate tax people need to be candid and straightforward about all that information.
- You would hope that all of those who are interviewed would be truthful and candid and forthcoming.
- Peyton's work may be said to simulate a posed fashion shot, his a candid photo.
- The idea is inspired by a character in the play who takes candid photographs from inside a box.
- Karen mouthed silently as she snapped a few candid photographs of the two women.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.