Translation of career in Spanish:
- he made a career for himself in journalism o as a journalistse forjó una carrera en el periodismo or como periodista(before noun) careers adviser o (British English) , careers counsellor
se abrió camino como periodistaorientador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (profesional)careers officeoficina (feminine) de orientación profesionalcareer pathtrayectoria (feminine) profesionalcareer guidanceorientación (feminine) profesional or (Southern Cone) vocacionalcareer diplomat career girl/womanmujer (feminine) de carreraExample sentences
- You should also contact your local careers office/centre for information and advice on careers and learning opportunities.
- This could benefit the stream of outgoing students in their hunt for new careers and novel opportunities.
- There are some careers where a significant surname is all you need - being an aristocrat, for example.
- ir a toda velocidada truck careered toward usun camión se nos vino encima a toda velocidadExample sentences
- However the longer route has to be taken as they won't fit down the side of the house this way, so it's out through one gate and in through another hoping not to meet a car careering down the road in the process.
- He remembered the car careering off the road, ploughing through a hedge and rolling over a couple of times.
- The car careered down the road and hit a chestnut tree head-on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.