Translation of career in Spanish:
- he made a career for himself in journalism o as a journalist(before noun) careers adviser o (British English) , careers counsellorse forjó una carrera en el periodismo or como periodistase abrió camino como periodistacareers officeorientador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (profesional)career pathoficina (feminine) de orientación profesionalcareer guidancetrayectoria (feminine) profesionalcareer diplomat career girl/womanorientación (feminine) profesional or (Southern Cone) vocacionalmujer (feminine) de carreraExample sentences
- You should also contact your local careers office/centre for information and advice on careers and learning opportunities.
- This could benefit the stream of outgoing students in their hunt for new careers and novel opportunities.
- There are some careers where a significant surname is all you need - being an aristocrat, for example.
- a truck careered toward usir a toda velocidadun camión se nos vino encima a toda velocidadExample sentences
- However the longer route has to be taken as they won't fit down the side of the house this way, so it's out through one gate and in through another hoping not to meet a car careering down the road in the process.
- He remembered the car careering off the road, ploughing through a hedge and rolling over a couple of times.
- The car careered down the road and hit a chestnut tree head-on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.