Translation of caveat in Spanish:
- 1.1 (warning) [formal] with the caveat that …con la salvedad de que …Example sentences1.2 (Law)
(solicitud que se presenta al tribunal para que se abstenga de tomar una determinada acción sin previa notificación del solicitante)Example sentences
- But it is also liberally sprinkled with caveats and warnings as to the difficulties in turning up more evidence.
- But in America, we choose to ignore the caveat about conditions at our peril.
- Later the script began to talk of keeping vaccination ‘under review’ followed by a caveat listing its limitations.
- When the Sheriff Clerk receives a petition against which a caveat has been lodged, it is his responsibility to give intimation to the caveator.
- According to the next sentence, the wife could have registered what we would call a caveat and she could only do that if she had a proprietary interest.
- One sees the point that is raised, but one can also see the caveat that has been put forward in the terms of the tenancy agreement to which I have referred.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.