Translation of cavity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 (hole) cavidad (feminine) 1.2 [Dentistry/Odontología] caries (feminine)Example sentences1.3 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cavidad (feminine) abdominal cavity cavidad abdominal nasal cavity fosa (feminine) nasal
- If the teeth are not cleaned properly they may be vulnerable to tooth decay causing cavities, or to gum disease.
- He described techniques for scraping out caries and filling the cavities with soft metals such as tin, lead, or gold.
- I know two mothers with toddlers who nurse several times a night and have extensive tooth decay and cavities.
- Sinuses are air-filled, hollow spaces or cavities within the facial bones surrounding your nose.
- It consisted of filling the empty space of cavities with hydrogen atoms and drawing the surface contour of the H atoms.
- These animals are thought to survive only if ice is confined to their body cavity and other extracellular spaces.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...