Translation of cervical in Spanish:
- 1 (of cervix) del cuello del útero cervical opening cuello (masculine) del úteroExample sentences
- Women who smoke are twice as likely as those who do not to develop cervical cancer.
- It's believed that some forms of HPV put women at greater risk for cervical cancer.
- This change in the cells of the cervix often occurs from cervical cap or diaphragm use or from infection.
- 2 (of neck) [formal] cervical cervical collar collarín (masculine), collar (masculine) ortopédico cervical vertebra vértebra (feminine) cervicalExample sentences
- Effective speech depends also on the motor neurons in the cervical and thoracic parts of the spinal cord that serve the muscles of breathing.
- The cervical region of the spinal cord was dissected out after laminectomy.
- Most children requiring hospital admission for trauma are considered at risk of injury of the cervical spinal cord.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas