Translation of charade in Spanish:
- 1.1 (farse) farsa (feminine), payasada (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(charades (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))(game) charada (feminine)Example sentences
- Cyril confesses to never taking to parliament as an institution and described it as a charade and a farce.
- This charade of an interview was nothing more than a commercial for appeasement.
- Maybe it's time we dropped the charade and accepted that we're as brash and pushy as any New York cabbie ever was.
- Reading and parlour games such as charades are preferred.
- Moll took a moment to try to decipher it, feeling like she was playing an odd parlour game of charades.
- The evening ended with a game of charades with some very unusual and funny pub names to guess.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to