Translation of charade in Spanish:
- 1.1 (farse) farsa (feminine), payasada (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(charades (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))(game) charada (feminine)Example sentences
- Cyril confesses to never taking to parliament as an institution and described it as a charade and a farce.
- This charade of an interview was nothing more than a commercial for appeasement.
- Maybe it's time we dropped the charade and accepted that we're as brash and pushy as any New York cabbie ever was.
- Reading and parlour games such as charades are preferred.
- Moll took a moment to try to decipher it, feeling like she was playing an odd parlour game of charades.
- The evening ended with a game of charades with some very unusual and funny pub names to guess.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.