- 1.1 (farse) farsa (f), payasada (f)More example sentences1.2
(charades (+ sing vb))(game) charada (f)More example sentences
- Cyril confesses to never taking to parliament as an institution and described it as a charade and a farce.
- This charade of an interview was nothing more than a commercial for appeasement.
- Maybe it's time we dropped the charade and accepted that we're as brash and pushy as any New York cabbie ever was.
- Reading and parlour games such as charades are preferred.
- Moll took a moment to try to decipher it, feeling like she was playing an odd parlour game of charades.
- The evening ended with a game of charades with some very unusual and funny pub names to guess.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)