Translation of charcoal in Spanish:
- 1.1 1.2 (Art) (before noun) charcoal drawingdibujo (masculine) al carboncillo or al carbón or (in River Plate area also) a la carbonillaExample sentences
- They include such materials as soil, sand, rice flour, ash, white cement, charcoal or pigment, rubbed onto paper or canvas.
- These 60 drawings show Picasso's work on paper with pencil, charcoal, ink and gouache.
- Since then, Jayant has dabbled with oil on canvas, watercolour, charcoal, acrylic, clay and plaster of Paris.
- On view until October 29, the exhibit presents 55 of the 300 known watercolors, pastels and charcoals by the late artist - many of which have never been seen before.
- His first two solo shows were a blizzard of styles, combining watercolours and charcoals, landscapes and portraits, and religious paintings crafted lovingly by a committed atheist.
- If a visitor familiar with the charcoals had come in not knowing this was a show of Weiss's prints, it would have become apparent only when she or he came face to face with the central image in Thoughts, a lithograph.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.