n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1 (cashier) cajero, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- At a recent trip to the supermarket the checker accidentally failed to me charge for some items.
- The checker in Aisle 4 at the supermarket stared at me.
- I had quite a bit more sympathy for Brendan, the hapless teenaged supermarket checker, than did the author of the book.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] ficha (feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an