n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1 (cashier) cajero, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- At a recent trip to the supermarket the checker accidentally failed to me charge for some items.
- The checker in Aisle 4 at the supermarket stared at me.
- I had quite a bit more sympathy for Brendan, the hapless teenaged supermarket checker, than did the author of the book.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] ficha (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.