- 1.1 (in supermarket) caja (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) checkout assistant cajero, (masculine, feminine) checkout boy cajero (masculine) checkout counter caja (feminine) checkout girl cajera (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in hotel) (before noun/delante del nombre) checkout timehora en que se debe dejar libre la habitación
More example sentences
- The two girls on the checkouts near where it happened were quite shaken up.
- American life poses challenges for those who have not seen escalators, refrigerators, traffic lights, and scan-your-own grocery checkouts.
- Always up for a laugh when he worked on the grocery checkouts, Brian used to send his co-workers off around the building on wild goose chases looking for something that didn't exist.
- It's usually such a rush the next day with an early flight or at least a somewhat early checkout required in most hotels.
- We had walked in silence from the hotel checkout to the streets again.
- When I reported this to the desk upon checkout, they told me I should have told them sooner.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.