- 1.1 (in supermarket) caja (f) (before n) checkout assistant cajero, -ra (m,f) checkout boy cajero (m) checkout counter caja (f) checkout girl cajera (f)More example sentences1.2 (in hotel) (before n) checkout timehora en que se debe dejar libre la habitación
More example sentences
- The two girls on the checkouts near where it happened were quite shaken up.
- American life poses challenges for those who have not seen escalators, refrigerators, traffic lights, and scan-your-own grocery checkouts.
- Always up for a laugh when he worked on the grocery checkouts, Brian used to send his co-workers off around the building on wild goose chases looking for something that didn't exist.
- It's usually such a rush the next day with an early flight or at least a somewhat early checkout required in most hotels.
- We had walked in silence from the hotel checkout to the streets again.
- When I reported this to the desk upon checkout, they told me I should have told them sooner.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...