Translation of checkout in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in supermarket) caja (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) checkout assistant cajero, (masculine, feminine) checkout boy cajero (masculine) checkout counter caja (feminine) checkout girl cajera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in hotel) (before noun/delante del nombre) checkout time[ hora en que se debe dejar libre la habitación ]
- The two girls on the checkouts near where it happened were quite shaken up.
- American life poses challenges for those who have not seen escalators, refrigerators, traffic lights, and scan-your-own grocery checkouts.
- Always up for a laugh when he worked on the grocery checkouts, Brian used to send his co-workers off around the building on wild goose chases looking for something that didn't exist.
- It's usually such a rush the next day with an early flight or at least a somewhat early checkout required in most hotels.
- We had walked in silence from the hotel checkout to the streets again.
- When I reported this to the desk upon checkout, they told me I should have told them sooner.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.