Translation of checkout in Spanish:
- 1 (in supermarket) (before noun) checkout assistant checkout boy checkout counter checkout girlcajera (feminine)Example sentences
- The two girls on the checkouts near where it happened were quite shaken up.
- American life poses challenges for those who have not seen escalators, refrigerators, traffic lights, and scan-your-own grocery checkouts.
- Always up for a laugh when he worked on the grocery checkouts, Brian used to send his co-workers off around the building on wild goose chases looking for something that didn't exist.
- 2 (in hotel) (before noun) checkout time(hora en que se debe dejar libre la habitación)Example sentences
- It's usually such a rush the next day with an early flight or at least a somewhat early checkout required in most hotels.
- We had walked in silence from the hotel checkout to the streets again.
- When I reported this to the desk upon checkout, they told me I should have told them sooner.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.