Translation of chemist in Spanish:
- 1 (scientist)químico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- The first person to appreciate the meaning of such experiments was the English chemist and physicist Henry Cavendish.
- One researcher with perhaps the greatest reason to hope for success in producing silicon was the English chemist and physicist Humphry Davy.
- Take for example vinegar, more formally known to chemists as acetic acid, CH 3 COOH.
- 2 (pharmacist)(British English)dispensing chemist
farmacéutico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)farmacéutico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)at the chemist'sen la farmaciaExample sentences
- The higher professional category includes chemists, vets, dentists and barristers.
- There is still the image that chemists simply dispense medicine after a visit to the doctor.
- However, it did eventually run out, and the chemist reported that he was no longer allowed to supply it, because the mercury content was potentially dangerous.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.