- 1.1 (scientist) químico, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (pharmacist) (British English/inglés británico) farmacéutico, (masculine, feminine) dispensing chemist farmacéutico, (masculine, feminine) at the chemist's en la farmacia
More example sentences
- The first person to appreciate the meaning of such experiments was the English chemist and physicist Henry Cavendish.
- One researcher with perhaps the greatest reason to hope for success in producing silicon was the English chemist and physicist Humphry Davy.
- Take for example vinegar, more formally known to chemists as acetic acid, CH 3 COOH.
- The higher professional category includes chemists, vets, dentists and barristers.
- There is still the image that chemists simply dispense medicine after a visit to the doctor.
- However, it did eventually run out, and the chemist reported that he was no longer allowed to supply it, because the mercury content was potentially dangerous.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.