Translation of chemistry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (science)Example sentences1.2 (properties)
propiedades (feminine plural)
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
comportamiento (masculine)Example sentences1.3 (interaction)
sintonía (feminine)the chemistry of love/worker-management relations
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
vibraciones (feminine plural)la sintonía del amor/de las relaciones empleado-direccióngood/bad chemistrybuena/mala sintoníathe chemistry between us was wrongentre nosotros no existía esa atracción mutua indispensablea certain chemistry develops between the performer and his audiencese establece una comunicación muy especial entre el artista y su públicoExample sentences
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.