Translation of chemistry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (science) química (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (properties) propiedades (feminine plural), comportamiento (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 (interaction) sintonía (feminine), vibraciones (feminine plural) the chemistry of love/worker-management relations la sintonía del amor/de las relaciones empleado-dirección good/bad chemistry buena/mala sintonía the chemistry between us was wrong entre nosotros no existía esa atracción mutua indispensable a certain chemistry develops between the performer and his audience se establece una comunicación muy especial entre el artista y su público
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.