Translation of cherry in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (fruit) cereza (feminine) wild cherry cereza silvestreExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (tree) cerezo (masculine) cherry orchard cerezal (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (color) rojo (masculine) cereza, color (masculine) guinda 1.4 countable/numerable (virginity) [slang/argot] virginidad (feminine) to lose one's cherry perder* la virginidad
- His mother would place a bowl of bright red cherries or shiny pistachios before us and we picked at the food as we chatted lazily.
- In 1920, Midwestern states produced a variety of crops such as apples, cherries, grapes, tomatoes, potatoes, and strawberries.
- My snack is Granny Smith apples, grapes or cherries and low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese.
- Nylon netting draped over your cherry tree or blueberry bushes will keep birds away.
- You might for example, plant pale violet tulips at the base of a pink-flowering cherry tree.
- Looking out across the pond one sees a cherry tree in palest pink, and, farther away, the glistening white trunks of an old birch tree.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a