Translation of cherry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1 countable (fruit) wild cherryExample sentences
- His mother would place a bowl of bright red cherries or shiny pistachios before us and we picked at the food as we chatted lazily.
- In 1920, Midwestern states produced a variety of crops such as apples, cherries, grapes, tomatoes, potatoes, and strawberries.
- My snack is Granny Smith apples, grapes or cherries and low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese.
- 2 countable (tree) cherry orchardcerezal (masculine)Example sentences
- Nylon netting draped over your cherry tree or blueberry bushes will keep birds away.
- You might for example, plant pale violet tulips at the base of a pink-flowering cherry tree.
- Looking out across the pond one sees a cherry tree in palest pink, and, farther away, the glistening white trunks of an old birch tree.
- 3 uncountable (color)rojo (masculine) cereza
color (masculine) guinda
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.