adj (-lier, -liest)
- 1.1 [room/weather] frío chilly today, isn't it? hace fresquito hoy ¿no? I feel chilly tengo frío a chilly economic climate una situación económica adversaMore example sentences1.2 [greeting/welcome] frío
More example sentences
- Sultry summer evenings gave way to chilly autumn and cold winter nights.
- I have an immersion heater so we'll have hot water, but the radiators are stone cold and it's chilly this evening.
- A big, blazing fire in a massive, heat retaining rock fireplace will be just the thing for chilly evenings - or cold winter days.
- You should see him wrinkle his nose in disgust if it's all chilly and unfriendly.
- Earlier today, Bill, Powell had rather a chilly reception from the Moroccan king.
- Also, they give the president's State of the Union speech a rather chilly reception.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.