- (ceramic ware)(fine)a piece of china
porcelana (feminine)una porcelanaan exhibition of china (before noun) china doll
un objeto de porcelanamuñeca (feminine) de porcelanaExample sentences
- Home to cultural and architectural wonders and famous for its fine white china, the German city of Dresden still shone despite six years of war.
- Gackt smiled as he sipped his tea from a little blue and white china cup.
- Lady Holland dies as she is sipping tea from her fine china cup in her elegant little parlor.
- With Christmas only a few weeks away, customers of the Main Street Store can check out the wide selection of gifts, china, household and curtains now located on the ground floor.
- They've bagged much-coveted trophies like china, silver flatware and crystal from the first class dining area.
- It is industry policy not to place clean china, flatware, or glassware on the floor.