- (ceramic ware) loza (feminine); (fine) porcelana (feminine) a piece of china una porcelana, un objeto de porcelana an exhibition of china una exposición de porcelanas (before noun/delante del nombre) china doll muñeca (feminine) de porcelanaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Home to cultural and architectural wonders and famous for its fine white china, the German city of Dresden still shone despite six years of war.
- Gackt smiled as he sipped his tea from a little blue and white china cup.
- Lady Holland dies as she is sipping tea from her fine china cup in her elegant little parlor.
- With Christmas only a few weeks away, customers of the Main Street Store can check out the wide selection of gifts, china, household and curtains now located on the ground floor.
- They've bagged much-coveted trophies like china, silver flatware and crystal from the first class dining area.
- It is industry policy not to place clean china, flatware, or glassware on the floor.