- (ceramic ware)(fine)a piece of chinaan exhibition of china (before noun) china dolluna porcelanaun objeto de porcelanamuñeca (feminine) de porcelanaExample sentences
- Home to cultural and architectural wonders and famous for its fine white china, the German city of Dresden still shone despite six years of war.
- Gackt smiled as he sipped his tea from a little blue and white china cup.
- Lady Holland dies as she is sipping tea from her fine china cup in her elegant little parlor.
- With Christmas only a few weeks away, customers of the Main Street Store can check out the wide selection of gifts, china, household and curtains now located on the ground floor.
- They've bagged much-coveted trophies like china, silver flatware and crystal from the first class dining area.
- It is industry policy not to place clean china, flatware, or glassware on the floor.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.