- [Music/Música] acorde (masculine) major/minor chord acorde mayor/menor it touches some common chord in all of us nos llega a todosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- From the tramping funeral rhythm of the opening movement to the ominous major - minor chords of the finale, the symphony offers precious little respite from its tragic purpose.
- Prokofiev's daunting cluster chords and rapid fire pianistic flourishes held no terrors for her.
- The top note of the chord identifies major, while the middle note identifies minor.
- Her fingers began to lightly touch the delicate chords of the instrument and with just a mere stroke; her voice began to accompany the melodic beat.
- Her agile fingers began working like mad as they strung various wires and chords expertly through the holes.
- The guests' voices faded, as she began to caress the chords of the instrument and raised her soft voice.
- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] cuerda (feminine)
- 2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cuerda (feminine)