Translation of cirrus in Spanish:
noun plural cirriPronunciation: /ˈsɪraɪ/
- Example sentences
- The basic cloud forms are cumulus, which are heaped clouds; stratus, which are layer clouds; and cirrus, which are wispy.
- In the troposphere, water exists as vapor in air, as liquid droplets in clouds, and as frozen ice particles in high altitude cirrus clouds.
- The formation of wispy cirrus clouds is not a simple matter.
- Once the barnacles extended their cirri (fanlike, food-gathering appendages) and started waving them about to collect nutritious particles in the water, the researchers cast a shadow over them with a piece of cardboard.
- Other common elements may include the possession of fixed conical teeth and cirri, or fleshy hair-like projections, on the head.
- The head is often blunt and typically adorned with tentacles or cirri.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.