Translation of cite in Spanish:
- 1 (quote) they closed the factory, citing lack of demandcerraron la fábrica alegando falta de demandaExample sentences
- In scholarly literature, the number of times a journal article or a book is cited by other authors is regarded as an indicator of the relative influence or importance of the item.
- This book was cited most frequently by the leading authors.
- To answer that question, I want to cite a passage from the election statement of our party.
- And citing the examples I gave above, it's a doctrine with which I absolutely and completely disagree.
- Besides, one should not be citing historical examples.
- I'll stop citing examples now, else I'll most probably write a thesis.
- 2 (Military)he was cited for braveryrecibió una mención por su valorExample sentences
- He played him in the centre of defence and cited the converted striker as one of the reasons that his side did not concede.
- The report also singled out the school's family support worker for praise and cited her work as an exemplar for other schools.
- So, should you be cited for heroism or indicted for homicide?
- 3 (Law)she was cited as corespondent in the divorce proceedingsfue nombrada como segunda responsable en la demanda de divorcioExample sentences
- She was cited, promised to appear at a March 27 court hearing in Malibu and then released about 1: 00 am on January 27.
- In one month, 500 police officers were cited, 280 were called but only five gave evidence.
- He was booked into jail, and he was cited for probable cause by the police that he may have committed an aggravated murder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.