Translation of clarify in Spanish:
- 1.1 (explain, make clear)(situation/reasons/statement)Example sentences1.2 (purify)
- She was not available for comment, or to clarify the exact circumstances surrounding the case.
- A further consultation was required to clarify the situation and restore trust.
- I hope that clarifies the situation for members.
- Ghee, which is clarified butter, is another commonly used recipe item and is often used for frying.
- Clarifying butter removes the water and milk solids, leaving pure butterfat.
- The cooked and clarified butter is then spooned off to avoid disturbing the milk solids on the bottom of the pan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.